May 28, 2018
Daniel Gallucci has been through brain cancer and is now pushing the envelope of neuroscience to then push the envelope of human performance.
After discussing Daniels journey through cancer we then move
into how he and his team are testing the human body and mind under
stress while recording functional images of the brain.
Daniel and his team with some of the top neuroscientists in the world could change sport and human performance forever.
- First seeing the cancer on his MRI (7:03 - 7:45)
- Blessed by uncertainty (9:55 - 15:40)
- Why people shouldn't expect things (20:45 - 23:55)
- Human performance & neuroscience (25:39 - 46:00)
- You vs. the universe (45:58 - 46:50)